Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Planning for the New School Year!

Hey guys and dolls, how's it going?

As you are reading this post, I am currently in VEGAS!!!!

I can't wait to share with you guys about my journey!!

Anywho, as I'm trying to enjoy the last few weeks 

of summer vacay, I can't help but to

think ahead to the school year that is fast approaching. 

I want to utilize calendars more, and I have several,

ranging from complicated to simple. 

I created a simple one, and it's only for my

Facebook Fans!!! 


It is also editable, just add a text box and you'll be on your way!!


If you are a fan, just click on the more tab, and click Fan Freebies!!


2 comments:

  1. I wish I was in Vegas! It was fabulous last year. Have a great time!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope you are having a fantastic time in Vegas!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...