Wednesday, July 16, 2014

On Display ~ Cheetah and Carnival Classroom Decor

Hey guys and dolls, how's it going?

I am still decompressing from Vegas, wishing I was still there!!

Anywho, I've been working on some class decor packs for some peeps, so here they are!



The cheetah print is for my friend Tomeka, she is a diva and then some!!

She loves to wear animal print, specifically cheetah,

and her favorite colors are red and gold, which are the 

colors of her alma mater, Tuskegee University!

I took away some of the personalized items, and I decided to post it,

since I received so many compliments on it!



This next class decor pack is very near and dear to my heart!

Since we were displaced for the last 2 years, I didn't really have much of a theme for

my classroom, besides the primary colors and polka dots.

Last summer, I decided that I wanted a carnival/circus theme,

and I've been slowly amassing everything related to it!!

The last thing that I needed was a class decor pack,

and here you have it!! 

I already have it printed out, and I can't wait to laminate it and put it up in my class!


I can't wait to show you guys my classroom!!

Talk to you later!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to drop a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...