Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Let's Talk About Books: Extraordinary Jane

Hey guys and dolls, how's it going?

I'm linking up with Deanna again for...




I was in Barnes and Nobles the other day, and I happened across

this totally awesome book!!


At first, it caught my eye because I was thinking

that it would match my new classroom theme that I am doing this year.

After I read it, I fell in love with it for different reasons.



This book is about Jane, who feels that she is extra ordinary,

while her family is extraordinary!


Throughout the book, she learns that.......




I think that it would be for students to hear, that being yourself is

good enough!! I think I may read this during

the first days of school!


If you'd like this book, the link below will take you to Amazon,

where you can get it a heck of a lot cheaper than I did!!




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to drop a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...