Sunday, January 5, 2014

Planning for a Short Week - Peek at My Week!!

Hey guys and dolls, how's it going?

Tomorrow is supposed to be our first day back with the kiddos,

but we already have a 2 hour delay on Monday and Tuesday!!

Whoooo's happy? This girl right here!!!


Anywho, one of my goals was to plan better,

so I'm linking up with Deedee this Sunday for

a Peek at my Week!!



I planned some, and then I started taking some things away.

Coming back after a long holiday, you already have to spend time

reviewing routines, procedures and expectations. 

In addition to that, we have 2 days of starting late, 

which I realized was going to throw us off!!

So, I doubt I get to all of this stuff, but here's hoping!!







I hope everyone stays warm!!!

What are you going to be doing this week?


1 comment:

  1. I need to check out Deanna's Arctic animals because it looks like everyone is using it! I will be reviewing procedures too. I might not be able to sleep tonight because I'm a little nervous to what I will be going back too. Have fun with your week, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...