Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Currently

Hey guys and dolls, how's it going?

I had a wonderful holiday break, and I hope that you did as well!!

I took some much needed time off to spend time with family,

as well as myself, and I'm so glad that I did!!

We are so used to being caught up all the time, that it was kind of nice to 

unplug and just be!!

Well, it's time to get back in the saddle!!

I'm linking up with Farley again for this month's Currently!!



Listening - I love movies, I'm a movie addict!!! Sigh……

Loving - Me!! Sometimes we can have not so nice thoughts about

ourselves, and it can affect our lives!!  As of right now,

I'm loving me, and all that it encompasses, flaws,

personality defects, character traits, weight, height, EVERYTHING!!

I LOVE ME!!!!

Thinking - I had an awesome year in 2013, and I'm looking forward to planning

and having another awesome year!! 

Wanting - Although I had an awesome year, there were some things

that I didn't/couldn't/wouldn't do, and I'm ready to

live life all the way!!!!

Needing - Can you see a recurring theme here? I always make sure

that everyone else is taken care of, but this year I want to add myself to the mix!

Memory - I love spending quality time with the peeps I love!!



Come on over and link up!!!



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your "LOVING". That is something I need to keep reminding myself of ... and one of my goals for the new year. Cheers to making 2014 an AWESOME year!

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I'm just stopping by from Currently.
    I hope you find ways to take care of yourself this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Glad you took some time over break to relax! Your goals are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel ya in the wanting part and living life to the fullest!! Happy New Year and hope you meet all your goals this year!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've got the same need! :) I have loved actually drinking enough water over break, I feel so much happier and healthier! Happy New Year Angela!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1 is Having a Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...