Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Made It: Ribbon Curtains

Hey guys, how's it going?

I'm linking up with Tara again for.....



Seriously, I'm absolutely loving it, because I get to pretend that I'm crafty, lol!!!!!

Ok, so last week, I saw this awesome project on First Grade Fabulosity

and I just knew that I had to do it!!! I mean, it's so stinkin' cute!!!


Ok, first, you need to get an old-fashioned tension rod, you know, for hanging curtains.



It's important to note here, that the one on the left, 18-28 in., is NOT long enough....

sigh......I had to go BACK to Wal-Mart, and get the 28-48 in. one. 

And yes, it was perfect.......



Next, I picked out a bunch of ribbon in varying colors, 



and I cut them to size. 


Next, I just tied it around the rod....and once again, I couldn't help it,

I may or may not have done a mini photo shoot!!!




I can't wait to put this up in my classroom!!!!!!





7 comments:

  1. Your ribbon curtain looks so cute! It is very colorful.
    Mechele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out cute. It so bright and cheerfuly. I can't wait to read more post. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm sure my mom have tons of ribbon around that I could borrow... :)

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word...ADORABLE!!! Hitting up Hobby Lobby when ribbon is half off!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I tried making one yesterday but the ribbons kept untieing themselves. I tied them another way and they just don't look as cute as yours. I'm jealous! LOL Great job!
    Laura
    First Grade Spies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...